Automobile Accidents

May 2, 2016 at 11:05 am | Posted in Automobile Accident Facts, Miscellaneous Facts | Leave a comment

Whether it’s your fault or not, in the state of California, if there is an injury, death or property damage in excess of $750 on a California street, highway or private property, the driver or drivers involved must fill out and file form SR-l within ten days of the accident and  mail that form to the Department of Motor Vehicles, Financial Responsibility, Mail Station J237, P. O. Box 942884, Sacramento, CA 94284  or risk suspension of their driver’s license. Accidents involving vehicles not required to be registered are not reportable if there is no injury or death.

For further information, contact the Department of Motor Vehicles.




Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: